A cheeky, mischievous Leprechaun ...

I have used Mischievous Leprechaun from Fabricka Fantasy for this weeks project for Colour Crazy Challenges and I have coloured him with my Lyra Rembrandt pencils. Apologies for the rather washed out photos but I am struggling to get my camera to take a decent shot ...! Okay, I admit there maybe a little operator error too but when you set it up for auto mode, well, the photo should be better ... lol


I found a copywrite free image of the hat (from a St Patrick's site), enlarged this to create my card base and then cut a shadow in black card. I have decorated the inside too but sadly forgot to photograph that!
 

The Leprechaun has been coloured with my Lyra Rembrandt pencils and in real life, looks a 100 times more vibrant and the hair has oodles more shades of red and orange. Oh well, never mind and as this Irish drinking toast proves, worse things could happen ...

As you slide down the banisters of life,
may the splinters never point the wrong way.

Now who out of my relatives to send my card to ..... decisions, decision, decisions ...

Lou
x x x

Products and links:


Challenges:



Comments

Jane Savage said…
Wow, Lou this is awesome!! Great quote too....LOL! Have a good weekend! xxx
I love this, the hats perfect and I think there is plenty of vibrancy in your photos. Gorgeous! Yvonne x