'Oh so pretty' with Lavender Tea soup stamps.








Comments

Karon said…
This is stunning! WOW! Have a great weekend.
Oh my.... what can I say about this? Oh so pretty doesn't really sum things up, I think it should be Oh so flippin gorgeous that everyone is rendered speechless! Stunning work Lou - I love it x
Bev said…
Sigh ... Lou I can only sit and drool at my screen. Another stamp soup fab ceation. I can't wait for mine to arrive so I can at least play.
Unknown said…
I love these flowers. A really beautiful card. X
Anjie said…
Just amazing!
hugs
Anj
xx
Breath taking pretty .. xxx
Katrina Bufton said…
This is beautiful, it's so delicate and I love the pretty colours
Katrina xx
Unknown said…
Oh wow, this is just so beautiful, love the colours and the delicateness, Carol xx
starcyl said…
This is so pretty.
Jenny x
Mia Scott said…
This is my favourite of your cards Ive seen its absolutely gorgeous!! Mia - Polkadoodles DT