BOO ... it's Halloween !

Another late to the party moment as this is my DT card for The Pencil Case using one of the great Melonheadz images coloured with my Lyra Rembrandt Polychromo pencils ... which was due two weeks ago ... whoops! I can take photos on my phone and surf the net but combining the two, just doesn't work for me and to be honest, don't want to learn how to either.


The papers are all from the new Polka Doodles Halloween downloads and loving the skulls one as they can be used all year round ... I see pirates!

Colours used ...
Face: white, pink geranium and venetian red
Monster: apple green, moss green, night green, black, lemon and dark carmine
Extra highlights with white gel pen

Have you joined in with the "pencil revolution" yet? If not, check out the following pages:

The Pencil Case blog - http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/
The Pencil Case FaceBook page - http://thepencilcases.blogspot.co.uk/

Rushing here as need to add my card before Halloween is over. Give you a clue as to how late I am ... it''s dark and there are lots of little people in costumes out and about ... eek!

Lou
x x x

Products and links:


Challenges:
Crafting with friends - anything goes
Creative Fingers - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - Halloween
7 kids college fund - anything goes
Creative Moments - anything goes

Comments

Hi,

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at CWF

Hugs
Claudia
*DT Crafting With Friends*

May I ask to use this link to be able to get a chance in a win: http://crafting-with-friends.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/challenge-9.html

Thanks!!
Sandi said…
What a cute little monster!
Thanks for playing with us this week http://www.7kidscollegefund.com/
Huggs
Sandi
Rosie said…
This is so cute and adorable! Thank you for playing in our challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com. Hugs, Rosie
Unknown said…
We have the same problem :D I just got a new phone (with a great camera) but combining these two things - it just doesn't work for me, too!

But your card is so awesome! I love the picture and you did such a great job coloring this little cutie!

Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts and good luck to you!

Jessa
crafty-stamper said…
Love the cute spook lol great papers and layout--Thank you for joining us at Crafting With Friends
Carol DT x