Lemonade Fizz anyone?

Recently I had 7 ... yep SEVEN cards published in Papercraft Essentials using the wonderful Lemonade Fizz collection from Polkadoodles.


So I thought I'd share one of my projects with you all. The full step by steps can be found in the magazine but here are some more close up photos (and a few brief(ish) instructions) ...


I have used one of the labels from the collection, imported it in to word and made it considerably larger. Using my scan and cut, I cut the design out and created a mat layer at the same time. This became the front of my card. I repeated the latter, created a hinge and made my card base.



I then printed off a page of flowers and leaves, cutting them all out. Next I printed further embellishments: heart, swirl and sentiment; again cutting them out.


I layered all the different embellishments around the sentiment, which I wanted to me the focal point. Finally a few flat backed gems added in complimentary colours.


It was fabulous to be asked to play with the collection again ... it has been a wee while! Lemonade Fizz is jam packed full, (with a wonderful selection of goodies), in fresh spring/summer colours. If you haven't seen the collection, pop over to the Polkadoodles shop and have a good nose.

Lou
x x x

Products and links:



Challenges:
City Crafter - flowers
Create and Make - springtime
Deep Ocean Challenges - flowers everywhere
Through the craft room door - anything goes
Craft Cardmakers - spring in to spring
Use your stuff - spring is in the air

Comments

Juls said…
Stunning make!!! Always love your cards ... I really need to get to grips with my scan & cut xx
SewPaperPaint said…
Really beautiful use of these digis! Congrats on being published. <3 Hugs, Autumn
Josephine said…
This is so pretty!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers!
NataÅ¡a Å . said…
Beautiful card, love your design!
Very beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com
Jane Savage said…
Awesome make! Love this so much! xxx
Ros Crawford said…
Oh it's beautiful! Thank you for playing along at CCCB!!
Maike said…
Very pretty card and I do love the papers you have used! Thank you for joining our "Spring into Spring" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a great day, Maike DT
Judy McKay said…
Beautiful project. Great design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Hope to see you back here soon. Judy DT
Tina Campbell said…
Super cute card :) Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff challenge blog.
Tina DT
SweetScraps said…
Gorgeous card for sure worthy of publication. Congrats and thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff!
Thank you so much for sharing your work with us at Creates and Makes