Celebrate ...

I haven't had time to craft properly properly for a while but the other night I really treated myself. Out came the inks and some stamps that have been calling to me for ages. I also tried to challenge myself to make some quick cards and relatively CAS in design ... for me, that is a HUGE challenge!

Here's one of the design I came up with ...


I have used the Bella Fleur and Belle Papillion stamp sets, (from Polkadoodles) and cut out some of the elements using the matching dies.



I began by using one sheet of the backing paper from the Bella Fleur paper pack, (being tight with this paper pack as it's seriously GORGE), by stamping some small hearts all over it. They have been water coloured and glittered. I then created three panels from the paper: back layer and 2
matt layers.


Next I stamped the flowers and water coloured them, finally cutting them out. These have been layered to hangover the top of the card and panels. The bird house was stamped & water coloured and then cut out using the matching die.


Some lickle extra flowers and gems to finish the look. Again, apologies for the over exposed photographs ... I seriously need some lessons ... again! 😆😩😳

Right I have a serious date with blogger tonight as want to catch up with all that is new in craft land.

Take care and see you soon,

Lou
x x x

Products and links:



Challenges:
AAA Cards - die cuts
Stamping Sensations - close to nature
Crafting from the heart - anything goes
Crafty Cardmakers - spring

Comments

Juls said…
So in love with this card, it's fabulous xx
brenda said…
Your floral card is beautiful and the soft pinks give a lovely feel of Spring, it's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

B x
Joan said…
A lovely card, love the stamped bird house and the pretty hanging flowers

Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

Joan
Doris Klein said…
This is so lovely! Please visit my challenge blog and show your nice creation on it!

Hugs
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#3 – Spring)
*DT* Die Sketchtanten

Cheetarah said…
Love that you used the flowers upside down/hanging! The design really pops that way :) Here via CC spring challenge :) Have a great day!
Maike said…
Love the bright colours against the light blue background. Glad you got to craft again ;o) Thank you for joining our "Spring into Spring" challenge at the Crafty Cardmakers! Have a great day, Maike DT
J said…
What a great card - I love the vibrant colour of the flowers. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Jackie
J said…
What a great card - I love the vibrant colours of the flowers. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Jackie
Peggy T. said…
Beautiful card. Love the colors. Thank you for joining our Spring into Spring Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Peggy T.
Design Team