Using Tonic Nuvo Crystal Drops and a stencil ...

As like all crafters we need to make our crafty stash go further, I decided to play around with my Nuvo Crystal Drops to create different types of backgrounds and decided to play firstly with a stencil. I have to say it was great fun and dried really quickly giving me an instant coloured and raised finish.

I have created a little tutorial explaining how I went about creating my background ...





  Colours used for this background:
Crushed Grape
Antique Rose
Copper Penny

 
Colours used for this background: 
Repended Pumpkin
Sugared Almond
Red Berry


My next mission is to create my own bespoke Tonic inspired stencils using a range of different dies, so watch this space! I have also been playing with the Crystal Drops as a colouring medium and once finished "playing" will share my results.

Now, I have already used these backgrounds to create a project using the new Tonic Studios Reflection stamps and dies launched at CHA on Saturday and I will share one of my cards with you tomorrow.

Have a wonderful messy crafty day everyone,

Lou
x x x

Comments

Linda Simpson said…
Great little tutorial loving the stars!
Hugs
Linda xxx
Katrina Bufton said…
I wasn't sure what to do with my new crystal drops but this is a great idea, thanks for the tutorial.
Katrina x