Enjoy each moment ...

That phrase is definitely a mantra worth living by ....


It is definitely one of my favourite sayings from the Premium Craft Brand stamp sets and I do use it whenever I can. My card "sort of" morphed in to something else as the panels were originally joined together but I ended up cutting them up as I couldn't get all my butterflies on! I masked each section off and added my colour (using pearlescent pan pastels) and then over stamped using a Versamark ink pad. I then went back over the stamped images with the same colour pearlescent pan pastel to add a deeper tone.


Next I stamped oout three butterflies and coloured them with pearlescent pan pastesl so that they could be layered on to the different coloured blocks. I tried to make sure the colours matched the blocks I wanted the butterflies to appear on.



The sentiment was stamped, lightly coloured and mounted on to 3D foam. As added "fru fru", a few sequins and gems were added.


Well as is the norm here in Ireland, the weather is wet; in fact, very wet! Popping out for a spot of lunch and then a day just chilling. Might have to play a game or two as well; Discovery Ireland or even Discovery Europe.

What ever you are doing today, have a wonderful time,

Lou
x x x


Products and links:


Challenges:

Comments

Claire said…
Gorgeous as always Lou, so delicate and pretty
Claire xx
Monika Reeck said…
I love the way you colored the background Lou
so adorable and so soft
and that butterfly really add the best result
ADORABLE and SOFT CARD
I love this Lou
hugs from Germany
Monika
Brawny x said…
Very pretty card. Live how the background turned out x