When an Easter Egg becomes a pumpkin ..... only at Halloween over at We Doobadoo


As the title of my post suggests, I decided to use some of my Dutch Doobadoo items in different way and had this "moment", I'm going to call it a "moment of genius" but my family may disagree and refer to it as more a "moment of madness" ... hee, hee, hee!

I have really been quite strict with myself about buying more crafty stash until I have at least made a small(ish) dent in what I have already, so with this in mind, I decided to try and turn the Dutch Doobadoo laser art Easter Eggs in to pumpkins .... here's what I came up with ...


I am quite pleased at the end result and think I can just get away with them being pumpkins (if you do not look too closely) ...


I have added some Dutch Doobadoo laser art feather and swirls to my pumpkins and finally finished them with some laser art buttons (for eyes).


The background was made using Polka doodles Witchie, Witchie digi kit and a few GraphIt white shaker pen highlights. Phew that's the first Halloween card made, just another 4 to go ......

Lou
x x x

I am entering my card in to the following challenges:
Open Minded Challenges - pumpkins
Pumpkin Spice - Halloween
Fairytale Challenge - Halloween
Dragons Lair - anything goes


Products I have used:

Comments

Tracy said…
What a brilliant idea...adoreable!!! Xxxx
Anjie said…
Love this! FAB use of the eggs clever lady.
Hugs
Anj
xx
cass said…
Great card, wonderful design, love the pumpkins! thanks for joining us at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight
Julie Reed said…
Great idea, they make fab pumpkins, love the eyes too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun.
Julie DT
Anonymous said…
Very nice like your Halloween Card Looks awesome.
Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
Hugs Elfie
Unknown said…
Too cute! Love the papers. Those pumpkins are fantastic! Love them!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

- Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Unknown said…
Gorgeous hun, I adore your creativity xx the background is stunning too
hugs
Sandie x