Keeping it clean and simple ....

... well as best as I can ... I just don't stop and walk away and always end up adding something else to my project.

Here are my cards from the tutorial I have done over on the Polka Doodles blog and pop over there to get all the details.




This is a quick post as have loads to do and have to find places for everything out of our airing cupboard ready for the onslaught of plumbers quoting for a new heating system on Tuesday. Have to say, other than how cold it is in the bathroom .... never wee'd so quickly in my life ... I'm finding I am getting a better nights sleep without any heating in the bedroom .... go figure ....

Have a great Easter everyone,

Lou
x x x

I am entering my cards in to the following challenges:

Hiding in my craft room - freestyle
Clearly Inspired - anything goes
Creative Corner - layers
Aud Sentiments - for a child
Dutch Dare Challenges - clean and simple
Card Makin' Mamas - no patterned papers (background has been stamped)





Comments

Connie said…
Clean, simple, and delightful :)
Nana said…
Adorable. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR.

Have a great day.
Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
♥ 2 Creavtive Chicks ♥
♥ HIMCR ♥DT
Marijke said…
Wonderful cards, both of them. Thanks for sharing at us with the DDCC challenge. Tey are beautiful. Love Marijke.
Doreen said…
Love your cards,fab designs and colours.xxx
JayBe said…
Absolutely love these, Lou - great CAS look :)
Hugz, Jan xx
LINDA M said…
Super sweet cards. I love how you adapted them for either a boy or girl. A really great design. Thanks for joining us this week at the Dutch Dare.
Laura said…
wow these cards are super fun ad creative! Thanks for linking up with us at Aud!
Jenscrapstoo said…
Great cards, love the sentiment!!
Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
Cheers Jennie DTM
Jenscrapstoo