Friday, 25 January 2013

Monochrome MALEness .....!

Is there such a thing I wonder? This is a quick post from me as lots happening this week and wanted to make sure I got my Polka Doodles Challenge card up in time ....

The theme this week is "monochrome" and I have cheated a little, using the fall back colours of gey and black .....I have used images and papers from the "Not for Girls" CD and tried (!) to create a male themed card. I have even added some mica flakes to highlight the skulls, motorbike lights and the main topper. Card has been finished with some MAN string, MAN skull charm and MAN grommits ... lol

Papers & sentiment: Polka Doodle "Not for Girls" CD
Letraset lettering sheets
String, mica flakes and grommits from my stash

I am entering my card in to the following challenges:

Dilly Beans - metal accents
Stamp'n'Doodle - boy/male theme
Craft Room Challenge - monochrome

Have a great weekend everyone,

Lou
x

7 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card,love the fab image .xxx

Claire said...

Great card, perfect for any male biker fan. Hugs, Claire x

Connie said...

Hi Louise, Very cool card and I love the title that you gave your post.
You are such a talented gal.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Michelle Stead said...

This is just FAB Lou, you can't beat a bit of monochrome and I love the skull charm! Thanks for joining us this week at Dilly Beans Stamps:-). Hugs Shelly xx

craft-roomjulia said...


Fabulous male theme card, love that skull embellishment! Thanks for joining us at Craft Room Challenge and good luck. Julia xx

Esther said...

This is a fab card - if monochrome maleness didn't exist before, I think you just invented it...Thanks so much for sharing with us at Craft-Room..Esther xx

Jenn Borjeson said...

Oh this is fantastic - I struggle with male cards, and you rocked it and managed to use charms! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)